After studying a lot the results ar coming. And yes the coaches are right. The volume and the long run are showing that.
My study schedule was and is
- Watching 2 videos a week (not only watching, working with them)
- Profiling the push/call ranges
- Playing Hyper Turbo’s S’n’G beside the MTT’s to get a feeling of the ranges for pushing or calling. (I know they are very swingy but in the $1.50 Levels I can play a lot of the with no great impact to my bankroll.)
- Mark Hands where I have no clue why the villain played that line or why do I played that hand like that.
- Reading in the Forum. (To write comments I am to often to late.)
- Writing a Poker diary.
- Watch twitch Poker channels.
- And of course play poker.
The mental side is extremely stressed when it’s not going in the right direction.
Do i made the right play? My Kings are always cracked so why should i go all in? Etc. etc.
It took me nearly half a year to manifest the right thoughts in my mind.
Also interpreting too much into a villains hand struggled my game. Working with the informations i have is the solution here.